Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Own Private San Diego

Well, SDCC has come and gone without me. I’ll give you a few minutes to stop the wailing and gnashing of teeth at my absence.

Since San Diego is the place for announcements, I thought I’d give a brief rundown of what’s coming up for me in the nearish future.

Projects happening:

Legend of Luther Strode – Starts on the first Wednesday of December. Like TSTOLS a six issue mini.

Team 7 for DC – Starts with the zero issue in September. Ongoing,

Secret Project for Secret Publisher – Should start in November. Hopefully will be announced this week. Also ongoing. Also awesome.

Secret Project 2 for Secret Publisher 2 – No set date, six issue mini.

Projects being pitched soon:

Tomorrow – Brent Peeples and I are working on this six issue miniseries about, sort of, the twilight of the superheroes.

Versus – John Amor and I follow a dueling pair of superhumans from their origins in the American Civil War to THE END OF TIME. Or, my excuse to do steampunk, golden age superheroes, modern superheroes, the not quite Legion of Superheroes and Jim Starlin COSMIC.

Other Stuff I’d like to do:

Digital comics – a couple of different things, actually. For one, I’d like to have a whirl at doing a direct to digital cheap as fuck to buy comic. Like a buck an issue, for a full size issue with extra trimmings.

I’d also like to do some medium length digital stuff that wouldn’t really work as print comic economically. So forty to fifty pages, done in one stuff, costing maybe a 1.99 or so. Ideas that I’d like to do that don’t quite have enough there for a miniseries.

And of course, all the other pitches I have that are in active development. Got lots going on.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you'll be keeping busy man! Good to hear though, looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete